Buy And Sell Used Attractions on the "eBay" of the Amusement Industry
Want Weekly Email Updates About New Listings? Click Below
Creative Works Laser tag arena and Delta Strike Revolution taggers
Standard urban theme 3,000 sf arena
- Item # 285713
We are selling a Creative Works standard urban theme 3,000 sf arena. We bought the arena used last year, and will not be able to use it at our location due to fire code issues with our city. We have seen people that are only looking for parts of a laser tag setup, so we are laying it out in pieces, and as a complete package. If you are interested in just a few walls, contact us.
1) The arena is about 8 years old, so there is some wear, but with the black light on, it still looks fantastic (which is why you buy Creative Works!) ! We have most of the 2x4s for doing the install, but a few we could not get out of the cement floor during disassembly. All the black corrugate pipe that is used to trim the panels are in good shape, and a few new boxes of screws to install them with. There is 90 plus panels with a few different configurations Also there are 8 upright pieces to make three panel designs and 4 wood I-Beam pieces use to stabilize your layout/ used for decoration. We did note during disassembly that 2 of the panels did have damage on one side. The previous owners had those panels facing against a wall. The arena comes with two base stations. -($42,000)
2) The arena was decorated with various size hard-foam theming elements. 4 Large gears (47”), 4 Medium gears (30”), 5 small gears (17”), 4 Large circle grate style pieces (50”), and 12 foam nuts (14”). There are 2 wood boxes (2X2X30”) with hex towers to set atop (20”dia X50”H) (both UV painted), 10 plastic double stacked 55 gallon themed barrels, and 2 single themed barrels to decorate the arena. -($2,500)
3) There is a portable sound case by American Audio with an American Audio VX2500 amplifier, an American Audio PDP-850 power distributor, a Gemini PA-7000 Pre-Amplifier, and a Audio AmericanMCD-110 MP3 Disc player combined with 4 American Audio XSP-15 speakers. More than enough to annoy your neighbors. The cables for these were in the wall, so there is no cabling. -($1,600)
4) The arena has a Magnum 2000 fog machine, and a second machine for a backup that is brand new. -($600)
5) Lastly we have a 20 vest Delta Strike Revolution setup. This includes 2 remotes, a PoE router, 2 access point, 2 base station units (currently installed in the physical base station), 7 charging station, and a box of spare parts. These are also 8 years old so they do show wear, but are in good working order. Delta Strike sold these models for a long time because they were a good reliable platform, and only replaced it with the current generation tagger a few year ago. There is a computer and LCD monitor. It works, but a new computer might be a good idea. Delta Strike will help get the license changed. -($12,000)
Add black-lights, some cabling, and you have a turnkey Laser tag ready to install. You can design the arena yourself (we have a few pictures of how it was setup), or talk with Creative Works or similar to get a professional layout done. additional pictures are available on request. Located in West Michigan. Package -($55,500)
Sara and Tim Pokorski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound system sold - New total package price is $51,000 or offer.